Bio

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hi Everyone!


Hi Everyone!
My name is Tim and I am an entry level aerospace engineer continuing on my quest to become an astronaut.  I am set in May to graduate from the University of North Dakota with my Masters in Science in Space Studies.  Over the last 2 years I have been working in The University of North Dakota's Human Spaceflight Lab under the direction of Pablo de Leon.  I have worked on, built, designed everything from a personal life support system to a high attitude balloon payload to an analog lunar rover to spacesuit components.  I am off to a new chapter of my life, I have finished my education in academia for the time being and I am off to get a job in the space industry.   Also try to make some of that thing called money, got to pay off those loans somehow.


I am leaving good old Grand Forks, ND and driving down to NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston, TX to work in a summer internship with the National Space Biomedical Research Institute which has placed me in JSC's Human Factors Group.  All I really know is that it gets hot in Houston but I am looking forward to this summer.

Until next time,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment