Bio

Monday, June 3, 2013

Year Between Posts

It has been one year to the day since I last posted on this blog.  For the some 50 people who has visited this blog over the year and 2 months it has been up and running I apologize.  Let me make it up to you.  It was been a busy year.  I finished up my internship with the National Space Biomedical Research Institute at the Johnson Space Center.  I worked in Dr. Robert Howard's Habitability Design Center.

National Space Biomedical Research Institute
On my way down for the internship I got offered a job in NASA's Mission Control Center for the International Space Station as a Biomedical Flight Control call sign "BME".  Not a bad gig for my first career building job out of college.  A BME monitors and maintains all the health medical equipment, environmental monitoring equipment, and the countermeasure equipment on the ISS.  In short I keep the hardware that keeps the crew alive and healthy in working order.


I raced in the  Memorial Hermann IRONMAN 70.3 and finished in 6 hours and 15 minutes, 45 minutes under my goal time.


I watched Syracuse play in the Final Four in Basketball, skied in Vail, CO for a week and read some good books.

I has been a good year.  Now its summer again and I have a lot of adventures planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment